Certainly, at some point in your test preparation, you’ve probably had a though along these lines–“This is dang hard.”
Believe me, you’re not alone. There are so many things to consider, it can be daunting. So my hope is to give you a little pick me up while you get ready for the exam on April 30, 2013 NPTE.
- The content has changed somewhat since last year. It really does make sense, but it may seem challenging to think about all of the focus on musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, and neuromuscular management. Without a doubt, these are the most heavily represented on the exam and represent over half of the content. On the one hand, that’s a lot of material to cover; on the other hand, THIS is what you’ve been trained to do.
- There are more study options than ever to help you prepare for the NPTE.
- Honestly, this test follows simple multiple choice rules that make it a very reasonable assessment of your skills.
- Don’t worry about guessing–there is no penalty for an incorrect answer.
- It’s not like this is your first rodeo. I challenge you to count up all of the major exams you’ve had in the last 3 years.
- You can do this!
I would love to hear from students who are getting ready for the exam. I’ve had a number of people already tell me about some of their struggles and triumphs. I would LOVE to hear your story. You can use the contact form on the CONTACT page, or just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.