New Udemy Course (Totally Free)
Hey everyone, I have been working extremely hard on my latest project of a FREE Udemy course dedicated to understanding gait analysis and deviations. It has been a daunting project, but one that I’ve needed to do for a while now. I am frequently asked questions regarding gait and gait analysis, and I am super stoked to be able to announce the introduction of a new (and did I mention FREE?) video course dedicated to helping students at all levels understand gait a little bit better.
On the practice exams for the NPTE and the NPTE itself, there are frequently questions regarding gait deviations and their possible causes. For many students, this is a very difficult subject that requires a lot of thought and effort to really apply into practice. Often, gait analysis is something you haven’t thought about since your first year of PT school, and it just takes a little review to polish up your understanding. I chose to go with a Udemy course for several reasons:
- Udemy offers a free and secure method for delivering the content.
- Udemy also allows students to freely review the course to let others know if it is helpful.
- It is another way that I am helping students and getting the word out about my program.
As you go through the course, you will be able to view a number of videos with about 1.5 hours’ worth of video lecturing. I’ve noticed that many students learn very well in a lecture format, and this allows them to review the content at their own pace according to their weaknesses. Down the road, I plan on publishing other courses that will help describe other subjects that trip up students preparing for the NPTE. This course is definitely for you if:
- You need a good reminder of the gait cycle and the deviations that can occur in each phase
- You failed the NPTE and need to review more content
- You need a lecture-based course to help you understand the material
Again, totally free and created to serve you, please do me a favor by taking the Udemy course and writing an honest review about it.
Mastermind Study Group October 2014 Update
I have made a major update to my MSG October 2014 syllabus which I think will be extremely beneficial to you. I have added a session on Wednesday evenings in addition to the Saturday morning lectures, essentially doubling the amount of instructor time. This comes as a result of several factors:
- The original 30 seats in my Mastermind Study Group have filled much faster than expected, and I’m already getting requests from students asking to join the group
- Some of the feedback has suggested that I include a midweek session to accommodate more Q&A
Thus I have expanded the number of seats in my class and added more instructor time to serve you. This will be in addition to the contact by email and scheduled phone/skype chats as needed. The Mastermind Study Group has been extremely beneficial to hundreds of students, and I’m honored to be able to serve you. As always, with all of my material, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. I am dedicated to being your awesome resource and mentor for the NPTE. Please contact me if you have any questions!