The FSBPT conjectures that there will be so many students trying to take the July NPTE that it will take 2 days to accommodate the influx of candidates. This is likely due to many schools finishing their curriculum in May and June, and gives a little time to study before July.
How do I get ready for the July 23-24 NPTE?
- By JUNE 17, you must Register for the exam on FSBPT and pay the $370 registration fee, as well as any jurisprudence and processing fees.
- By JUNE 24, you must have approval from the jurisdiction where you plan to practice. This is done through the state websites that are listed here.
- By JULY 3, you must have scheduled the PROMETRIC seat. This is done here.
- On JULY 31, scores will be reported to the individual state jurisdictions, and scores will be available for free for the candidates until August 7.
It is a good idea to make sure you do all of these steps WELL AHEAD of the deadlines. It will make your test experience a whole lot smoother.
As always, check out the numerous resources on this website, as well as all of the FREE questions posted. Let me know how I can be of assistance! Good luck!
- 5 Things You May Not Know About the NPTE (Some of These Might Surprise You)
- January 2014 NPTE
- Preparing for the NPTE: Common Myths
- NPTE Readiness Checklist
- Updated NPTE Eligibility Limits